Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Other stories

I'm not doing great with my original list hence a bit of replacements on the way..
I'm not doing great with time but there's still over a month to go so I still stand a chance.
And after the 27th of September there's a Jesus time ahead of me and it's going to be awesome! Jesus was a low profile carpenter until he hit 30. Then everything changed - he became a public person, he had a grand group of friends and followers, he showed his talents, he had lots of fun, he achieved whatever he wanted to achieve.. he was fulfilled.

Back to ticking boxes:
I played rugby for the first time ever on Saturday last week (part of Pride Week events). It was great fun and I really enjoyed myself. It even crossed my mind to maybe play rugby sometime with a lesbian team. But after 1 day of fun I couldn't walk properly for at least another 4 and I strained my shoulder which kept on hurting for a week... I'm not a sporty person but I'm rather fit, I thought. Is that ageing?

No comments:

Post a Comment