Friday, July 30, 2010

LE-GEN-DA-RY

It's been over a month and I've ticked only one (1!) thing on the list. But here is the true story - it's not that much about doing all of the particular things as much as it is about doing things, trying new things..
Therefore post factum I'm adding to the list:
  • participate in a fashion show
  • be a stage kitten
It all happened last Saturday during the amazing Pimp My Pride event (http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=139978412681981&ref=ts)
I got my role as a model and as a kitten. For those that don't know, a stage kitten is burlesque dancers helper that collects all the items they leave behind on the stage and prepares the stage for the next act. I loved it. And I loved the close proximity of the girls. And I loved the girls - they were totally amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment